Shore Lodge Info
Make Your Reservation Now!
- Cabins fill quickly for summer, so advanced reservations are advised. Confirm with one night’s deposit on Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
- Cabins include bedding, limited cookware, utensils, dishes, fridge, stovetops (except 7 & 8) and full bathrooms (except 8). Guests are advised to bring their own bath towels, dish towels, soap and other personal items.
- Minimum three day rental required for all 3-day weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day.
- Please visit Winter at the Lodge for winter rates and more information.
- *Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and Check-out is 11:00 a.m. *
- Pets must be leashed per Forest Service regulations. There is a $25.00 cleaning charge per pet per stay. If your pets are cabin-friendly, our cabins are pet-friendly. Please do not allow your furry friends on the beds or futons.
- Maximum of two cars parked at cabins. Overflow parking is available.
- One week notice is required or deposit is non-refundable. 10% fee is charged on refunds.
- Late check-ins and early check-outs will be charged the full reservation rate.
- Dishes are the renter’s responsibility. Those leaving dirty dishes or trashed cabins will incur a minimum $30 fee.
North Shore Lodge and its owners are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Warm Lake is ideally situated for the winter enthusiast, surrounded by hundreds of miles of groomed trails perfect for snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing, ice fishing, and of course, hot-springing! Cabin rates are discounted 25% during winter as the cabins do not have running water. Please bring your own sleeping bags or bedding (for double beds) and drinking water. The cabin rates below reflect our winter discount.
We’d love to share your experiences with our guests and friends. If you are willing, please send pictures of your adventures in or on Warm Lake to Tawni@northshorelodgeidaho.com or post them to our Facebook site!
2019/2020 Winter Rates
|Cabin Number||Winter Rate|
|Cabin 1||$108.75 + 8% Tax|
|Cabin 2||$108.75 + 8% Tax|
|Cabins 3 & 4||$93.75 + 8% Tax|
|Cabins 5 & 6||$112.50 + 8% Tax|
|Cabin 8||$71.25 + 8% Tax|
|Cabins 9 & 10||$127.50 + 8% Tax|
North Shore Lodge is accessible all winter long. The road is plowed and maintained daily.
We advise carrying chains with you as the road between Cascade and Warm Lake may be covered quickly during snow events.
Winter Amenities include
- Ice fishing
- Hot Springs
- Cross-country Skiing
- Snow Shoeing