Shore Lodge Info
Make Your Reservation Now!
For reservations please call (208) 632-2000 or email .
Minimum three-day rental required for all 3-day weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day and all holiday weekends. 2 day minimum is required on the weekends.
One of our hospitality specialists will be happy to help you.
- Cabins fill quickly for summer, so advanced reservations are advised. Confirm with one night’s deposit on Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
- Cabins include bedding, limited cookware, utensils, dishes, fridge, stovetops (except 7 & 8) and full bathrooms (except 8). Guests are advised to bring their own bath towels, dish towels, soap and other personal items.
- Minimum three day rental required for all 3-day weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day, etc.)
- Pets must be leashed per Forest Service regulations. There is a $25.00 cleaning charge per pet per stay. If your pets are cabin-friendly, our cabins are pet-friendly. Please do not allow your furry friends on the beds or futons.
- Maximum of two cars parked at cabins. Overflow parking is available.
- Check-in time is 3:00pm & check-out time is 11:00am
- During the winter you must bring your own bedding and drinking water.
- Late checkouts will be charged an additional 25% of the daily rate unless prior arrangements are made
- Any damages done to the cabins or North Shore Lodge property: including charges for repairs, replacement, and extra cleaning/labor will be the responsibility of the named cabin guest(s) and will be charged to the credit card on file
- North Shore Lodge, it’s owners, employees and the Boise National Forest Service are not responsible for any bodily injury, or death, property damages or property loss during your visit to our location
- Stained and ripped bedding is an additional $50.00 fee, missing blankets, comforters and pillows will be an additional (up to) $200.00 fee to the customer’s credit card on file
- Non returned key fee is $20.00 to the customers credit card on file
- Smoking in the cabins is a $300.00 cleaning fee charged to the guest credit card on file
- Dirty Dishes Fee is $30.00 to the guests credit card on file
In order to get a refund on your reservation it must be 7 days prior (before) to your check in date. Within the 7 days the full amount of your reservation will be charged to the credit card on file. Prior to the 7 days, your refund will be refunded minus the 10% cancellation fee.
North Shore Lodge and its owners are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Dogs are welcome but must be leashed & there is a $25.00 non-refundable charge per pet per stay.
Any damage done by your pet will be charged to the credit card on file
Pets must not be left in the cabins alone unless they are placed in a crate, they do a lot of damage when left alone and left free to roam the cabins.
Due to Compliance mandates pets are no longer allowed in the lodge unless they are service animals, please remember to bring your documentation that your pet is a service dog.
Please be respectful and pick up after your pet
Warm Lake is ideally situated for the winter enthusiast, surrounded by hundreds of miles of groomed trails perfect for snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing, ice fishing, and of course, hot-springing! Cabin rates are discounted 25% during winter as the cabins do not have running water. Please bring your own sleeping bags or bedding (for double beds) and drinking water. The cabin rates below reflect our winter discount.
We’d love to share your experiences with our guests and friends. If you are willing, please send pictures of your adventures in or on Warm Lake to Tawni@northshorelodgeidaho.com or post them to our Facebook site!
|Cabin Number||Winter Rate|
|Cabin 1||$123.75 + 8% Tax|
|Cabin 2||$123.75 + 8% Tax|
|Cabins 3 & 4||$108.75 + 8% Tax|
|Cabins 5 & 6||$131.25 + 8% Tax|
|Cabin 8||$86.25 + 8% Tax|
|Cabins 9 & 10||$146.25 + 8% Tax|
North Shore Lodge is accessible all winter long. The road is plowed and maintained daily.
We advise carrying chains with you as the road between Cascade and Warm Lake may be covered quickly during snow events.
Winter Amenities include
- Ice fishing
- Hot Springs
- Cross-country Skiing
- Snow Shoeing
|Cabin Number||Winter Rate|
|Cabin 1||$165 + 8% Tax|
|Cabin 2||$165 + 8% Tax|
|Cabins 3 & 4||$145 + 8% Tax|
|Cabins 5 & 6||$175 + 8% Tax|
|Cabin 8||115 + 8% Tax|
|Cabins 9 & 10||$195 + 8% Tax|