North Shore Lodge
Make Your Reservation Now!
Get your reservations for SPRING and SUMMER NOW!
Cabin slots go quick…get yours today!
Minimum three-day rental required for all 3-day weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day and all holiday weekends. 2 day minimum is required on the weekends.
- Cabins fill quickly for summer, so advanced reservations are advised. Confirm with one night’s deposit on Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
- Cabins include bedding, limited cookware, utensils, dishes, fridge, stovetops (except 7 & 8) and full bathrooms (except 8). Guests are advised to bring their own bath towels, dish towels, soap and other personal items.
- Minimum three day rental required for all 3-day weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day.
- Please visit Winter at the Lodge for winter rates and more information.
- *Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and Check-out is 11:00 a.m. *
- Pets must be leashed per Forest Service regulations. There is a $25.00 cleaning charge per pet per stay. If your pets are cabin-friendly, our cabins are pet-friendly. Please do not allow your furry friends on the beds or futons.
- Maximum of two cars parked at cabins. Overflow parking is available.
- One week notice is required or deposit is non-refundable. 10% fee is charged on refunds.
- Late check-ins and early check-outs will be charged the full reservation rate.
- Dishes are the renter’s responsibility. Those leaving dirty dishes or trashed cabins will incur a minimum $30 fee.
North Shore Lodge and its owners are not responsible for lost or stolen items.